Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lately....

Lately life has been a little crazy busy. I hate to use the word overwhelming because all things taking up my time are things that I am also very grateful for. Work is crazy. Our district starts school this Thursday. And while I knew it would be busy, I never know what exactly we will be busy with. But it doesn't bother me because having work means I have a job. School is crazy. I am over the halfway mark of my second quarter at City U. Taking a full load of classes can be tricky to coordinate enough time for. But I can't complain, because this is an opportunity I am not going to miss out on. Preparing for the 3 Day Walk is crazy. We just completed our silent auction tonight and I believe it was a huge success. The walk is in just 19 days. And since I know what to expect this year I am preparing both mentally and physically for what's ahead. And even though I know there will be some aches and pains, I know it is nothing like those with cancer actually have to go through. So I truly have nothing to complain about.

In 3 weeks I will be able to breathe a little easier. Until then I am taking things in strides. I am thankful for the support of my friends and family. And while being busy keeps me on "go" all the time, what I am really overwhelmed by is the feeling I have been given by those who have been so generous to me and around me lately.

I never cease to be amazed.... And that's what I love about life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment