Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This Thinking Cap Doesn’t Fit Like It Used To!

So I am officially a full fledge college student again! I am just about half way through my second week of online classes through City U. My first week went great; however I did have to adjust to get back into the swing of things! Having done some online classes before I knew somewhat to expect. However with my focus now being on only upper level courses, I definitely found myself searching for my thinking cap right away. Citations and APA formatted reports have a whole new worth to me…. And my grades! BUT…. I’m loving it!!

We are working on setting a date for our 3 Day silent auction this year. We will be hosting it again at Vino at the Landing, however we may look to hold in later, possibly towards the end of July. Details will be posted soon!!!! In the meantime I am constantly on the look out for donations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment